One Dog-on Good Day

Yippie! I got a new camera for Christmas!! My hunny got me a Nikon D5000 with two lenses and two filters!! So of course, I had to try out the camera as fast as humanly possible! So the first obvious subject was my dog, because she is always laying around and doesn't mind getting flashed repeatedly... It was also her birthday- we adopted her from the pound almost exactly a year ago, poor thing, spending last Christmas in doggie jail! I think she had a much better Christmas this year!

For these images I used the new camera playing around with exposure, flash settings, and shutter speed. Very small amounts of editing has been done to these photos- mainly temperature, exposure, and saturation. Also experimented with the Picasa collage feature and I like it much better than Elements!!






LOCATION: my house
DATE/TIME: 12/26/09 @ 1-9pm
SUBJECT: Scarlett, my rescued pitbull

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers