A New Look

I decided to update my blog template/format. I really liked the mossy/dirt background I had going but after looking at that for a few months I decided it was time for something more professional. More portfolio-ish...


So enter my new gorgeous yet simple blog background. I love the simple and elegant look- from the single continuous color to the header image. I am fairly new to blogging still and had one heck of a time trying to locate the header image information in the HTML code.. NEVER in my life did I think I would be scanning HTML... ew... :) If you have ever tried to tweak your blogger background you know what I mean! Plus, the new posting space on this format is much larger, meaning I had to go back and edit every single post. 

It was all worth it in the end, and I created a much more useful, pleasing, professional, look to it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers